命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Trip to Cameron

Last Saturday i went to Cameron Highland to stay 3d 2n.
It has been more than 10 years i never been there...
This time i went there with my college friends (cody, cody's mom, cody's niece 5yr old, mun mun, ah sia, yen and yik, ellen, and beng beng). Cody's niece very like me, i good to bully haha...always wan me hug her and ride on me. I now only noe even a small kid can make my shoulder feel damn tired, and need alot energy to hug her lol...i need train more..

On saturday morning, I suppose to meet my frens at 9am and i thot will be taking bus so will meet at Puduraya. But on that day i overselpt until my fren call then only i awake. *thanks god* i mean thx cody to call me* haha...funny thing is when he call me, he say "where are you, are you still sleeping?" but i replied "i almost want go out lor" haha...but i manage to reach there in time. Not Puduraya! but Pudu lrt haha..after i reached Puduraya i only know =P

At Cameron there is not cold as i expected, and i wear shorts and a long sleeve T-shirt to sleep even in rained midnite. Cant say it is not cold at all, but just wont make me catch cold and i did sweat (im too hot i guess haha). This trip is pretty fun, and i enjoyed. We went to Cactus valley, Strawberry valley, Rose valley, Bee farm, cody uncle's farm which we need to walk mountains (his uncle stay there thus we can get many discount from accommodation and overall expenses.), pasar malam, pasar pagi, water fall, and a chinese temple. Fresh air, foods we ate are nice, many strawberries, natural environment and many greens, syok! haha...

No matter where we are at or in apartment or yumcha at starbucks, i still feel enjoyed because we all chit chat alot =) 1st nite all even ply card game and loser drink beers...i dislike beer, mayb i vomit it before summore it have alot of gas. I at there ate extremely alot, i cant believe it...i worried i will gain weight even thou just stayed 3d 2n there. oh ya, sumthing i cant miss is my roomate (mr beng beng) his snor is superb, please beware (as loud as cody's) hahaha...

Overall expenses at there is pretty less, including i bought strawberries and other stuff i used around rm200..it is lesser than i predicted. Next time i will upload pics once i get it

2 comments:

发霉熊 said...

muahahahahahaha!!
i miss camelon so much..
mana berry!! strawberry!!!
dont tell me u dint bring strawberry to us r... ><"

Triston said...

no to u..but to my family haha