命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally to leave u....

It has been awhile i dint update my blog
Internet connection slow and not stable thats why..
so i write down things that happen recently...

After so many days din online, i get used to it...even if u let me online
i dont really know wat to do...in fact i usually use internet to download stuffs
1 month ago is very busy because 3 assigments need to be done, but 2 had submitted weeks ago. Because of my FYP made me almost everyday not enuf time to sleep, luckily i submitted yesterday with my JIT skills (just-in-time) haha...is kinda rush bcuz i print at home and edit it day before.So now i consider GRADUATED!!! finally i leave u (APIIT)!! ahaha... However, very say the ceremony have to wait next year august, and next week i have to go back to submit hardbount FYP then wait for presentation notice. So is time for me to move on to work...Still not sure what job should i take but i will get more information and advices.

Oh ya, coming sunday is my eldest sister big day! she is marry!! she with her bf many years ler...very good :) well, that day will be a busy day, many cousins and relatives will stay my house ~_~ sleep my bed~~~suddenly feel lazy to entertain them..but will have many kids, i think my house will lively, anyone wan come? come help me clean tables! muahaha...i will not treat u badly nyek nyek nyek..

BTW, i was planning to organise mini gathering to Sunway Lagoon for primary skulmates. Around 4 years i dint went there ler, now there added many new things i also have yet to try it out, i want to wet my pant! XD

Thats all i will stop here........feel sleepy and dono wat to write =)
guys and gals, take care, anything thing can just drop me msgs/email..before i logout, just want to tell that i now using 2 lines (digi and maxis)...those who want my maxis number come to treat me yumcha, i will let u know >_+ cya..

5 comments:

jane said...

congra to ur sis wow...
Sunway Lagoon? For Primary schoolmate? Planning in year end???

Anlee said...

Yea, finally there's plan from you!
Keep up with the good work.

Hear from you soon.

jane said...

you no come back to join also...
cheh~!

sinneverdie said...

HAHAH!!!
JIT skills !!!
hahahah!!!
really din out with u ody leh bz boy...finally done all ur assignment ody...then kakin join back us..XD

Triston said...

haha...just thot of it..but mayb will plan for year end going...i will update u guys >_+