命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

我的第一次 >.<

so nervous...
since the day i come to this world until today i never experience it..
what should i do?
so happy so nervous so excited

u guess wat? 2moro i going to have my first job interview in my life LOL
well, i apply that job just for the sake of getting experience of interview but not i interested about that job =P

previously i work at ck or other part time job need not to interview, so is kinda nervous..
yesterday thot to cut hair but then my sifu not there so 2moro their first impression not tat great, i cant show my most handsome moment!! haha...so perasan =P

I hope that i can join CIMB management trainee...its sounds very great and future very bright but not yet my turn, hope GOD will help me~~~ i hope i can start work around or b4 november, so i can hav money to enjoy my year end n new year celebration >_+

No comments: