命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 29, 2008

命运之光出现了!向着一条香焦射着!!

多谢大家的支持来到我的部落格。多谢大家多谢

(change channel, change back to English channel) <<--previously i use "<>" but then because of the html code problem so the sentence disappear. haha

Thanks to visiting my blog.
I open this blog because of my friends. All of them having a blog. Why should i following them? Why all people have it, i also must have it? Previously i only post in my live space (blog).
Well, actually i just want to have fun since most of my best friends are enjoying in here. Last night they all talking about their blogs and some funny stuff written in my friend's blog. So i decided to join them! Talk craps! hahaha...Of course I will share something to you all maybe my daily activities or perhaps how i fell and what I'm thinking.

Oh ya, did you guys notice my blog title (命运之光) ? image? Lets talk about image first, it has no meaning actually haha...same goes to the title, it has no meaning but just i think sounds nice so i name it 命运之光 =D .....see ya =P

2 comments:

sinneverdie said...

but suitable with ur pic...got light 1..hahah

Triston said...

ya...no meaning but is match with the pic =P