命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 30, 2008

MY URL

Did you all notice my URL? (i mean my website link http://lanana522.blogspot.com) Why 'lanana'? What means? Now im here to explain why and how i came out this name. Since 13yr old, i start go CC play games with my cousins and friends. At that moment, i started to use a game nickname (IGN) is 'Lan'. This name i use until now but sometimes i might use other names, it is depends on my mood. So for some topics or some event which i had forgetten what the exact things that happened. I get a nickname of 'Banana' and i admit myself is. (maybe my msn got a banana emotion is very lovely so i started to like it XD) So when creating this blog, i was thinking what name or link address (URL) should i put. Then finally i came out this combination of 'Lan' and 'Banana' = 'LANANA' !! Am i brilliant?! haha..such a nice name i can think of it. The 522 after 'Lanana' is my D.O.B. so remember it, and prepare present for me =D

4 comments:

Bhurgri said...

how cute... lanana

Triston said...

cute rite..u should take it as ur future daughter's name LOL

sinneverdie said...

nanala can not meh??y must lanana

Triston said...

nanala sounds not so smooth dun ya think so? i wan the 'lan' remain! hahaha