命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 12, 2009

finally done my part time

these 3 days, really, damn lazy to get sales..
just wait ppl to come to me rather than i approach them
really lazy...feel tired of it...even thou its not my customers, not my group members
i help them persuade customers, i help them promo...
im too free, perhaps.. haha
Next time feel dun wan to work for this company again..
wana try out lenovo or samsung!! haha..
these 3 day really damage my body damn alot man..
sleep late, 11pm+ eat my supper, around 12am bath, no proper meal for lunch and dinner, went to toilet twice a day..drank less water..arr...
but oni for 3 days...luckily now done...i feel even thou working feel lazy but when get my salary is kinda exciting!! haha..cant wait to get my salary $_$

No comments: