命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Negative VS Positive

Negative always stronger than Positive?
People will act Negatively more than Positively?
Why? Negative better? Negative make people feel better and happier?

Once been let a person figured out im a Negative just based on my words, he is pro, i guess he is right at that moment..
But i feel Negative bring me failures and regrets as well as unhappy..
From my experiences, my regrets, and pains
From the movies, drama (especially J-drama) and anime i watched
I figure out im too Negative at the pass..
i hope i can change, perhaps im moving to Positive side slowly..

But still many people arounds are Negative
Is it actually Negative also containing Positive, just I or we cant see or understand it?

No comments: