命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

A very proud moment

Date: 24th May 2009
Time: 9.30pm
Place: Jalan Ipoh (my house)

It was a very busy day for me. I have done many housework and i responsible for dinner (not cook but go buy foods =P)
When i was walking down from 2nd floor living room, i saw something very suspicious and familiar. A black color things good for stealth and hiding, it is tiny around 2 inch long (for some people, but not for me) but strong. It have a pair of wings and disgusting body and leggy. It was a cockroach!!
Well, i walk past the little thing, and that thing was hiding somewhere i can see. I dint take any action at that moment but i just forget about and go buy dinner. After dinner and iron clothes it already 9.30pm+...I suspect that thing still there so i go have a look. Yes! it still and blocking my way to 2nd floor! i tried to scare him with using something hit nearby staircase, but he really strong, nothing can afraid of! So i decided to eliminate that little thing. I used 5 holy weapons which are: a broom, a mop, a chair, a newspaper, and a plastic bag.
Even i having all those holy weapons but that thing really strong, i used broom to bang it, smack many times, it still able to move! lucky it cant fly and already starving cant run fast, so i can aim and hit it easily. finally i use mop with broom as combo attack then that thing start faint, but it's leggy still moving. So i use mop to do a triple-chop technique to make it critical faint! Yes! i did it mom!! i make it faint and cant move anymore! ok la..cut off all the craps..i win! i eliminated my target in 5 min. i sweat a lot. this is the result haha...it has been 5 years i never kill any of that thing!! muahahaa...

5 comments:

Duncan.C said...

finally u beat it....but izzit 2 much weapon to it....==

sinneverdie said...

"use mop with broom as combo attack then that thing start faint"

hahah!!! geng!!!! still 1 2 combo tim!!
gv me i jz use 2 sllipers!!
hahah!!!i oso hate this tiny but strong "xiao qiang"!!

发霉熊 said...

=.= for me.... I just use hand PANG it!!! lolz... MUAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Triston said...

wao..hand -.- i need to train more 1st

kurukawa said...

i got same experience as u.
saw cockroach run into my room. cant sleep well whole nite. lolss =.="