命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Week before chinese new year, i joined Orix. There will be tons of things for me to learn as compare to my previous job. The only things that this job i kinda dislike is always have to stay back til very late..i must learn as much as possible and done all the jobs as fast as possible so i can go home early.

ok, back to new year topic. GONG XI FA CAI and happy chinese new year to everyone, ladies and gentlemen, babies and elephants. Tell the truth, i din have new year mood..maybe i have not much holidays and not much activities during cny. Summore i did not follow my parent back to teluk intan.

At first planned some activities at first day of CNY but things does not goes as what i planned and thot. 2nd day i had my cny dinner with my family at Kepong Tai Tong. 3rd day of evening i went out with Duncan to 1U for dinner and movie at kepong at 11pm. Then today (4th day of CNY i back to work le)..So overall, 3 days of CNY i spend most of my time at home to watch TV..

Whatever, i will enjoy my CNY as much as possible...guys and gals...take care n wish u all hv a wonderful and healthy year.

No comments: