命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Last Day in Recron

Today is my last day in Recron. Got little hard feeling about it because got good colleagues and its enjoying everyday shake leggy, play games, use company internet to suft web n download things XD . However, i knew this aint suit me, i need to work hard to continue pursue my career, work hard to gain experiences, go out meet more people to make myself get used to it and improve my interpersonal skill especially when 1 on 1 chatting and regarding business conversation. My new job is credit marketing officer and will be busy very very soon, because i will start work in next monday. Even thou today is last day, but yesterday my colleagues ald held a farewell party for me, treat me to Pavilion enjoy our lunch. Thx u all.


After start work, and my current situation, i realised that the money i earn is not enough than what i want and need. Trying to search some freelance job, or side income, but yet to found sumthing that i can do. Life is hard, but will work harder to make it easy life in future and enjoy as much as possible =) i will not on9 that frequent 2moro onwards because that job will be busy and i going to terminate my home tat internet broadband since its so unstable and ultra snails speed...so guys and gals, take care, and thanks to visit my blog, i will update it once i hv internet and free time.

1 comment:

jane said...

so many leng lui colleage o~~