命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 20, 2009

3 Weeks after started my final year degree

3 weeks ago i started my college life again, approximately i will graduate at October this year. However the convocation is still far far away its around next year march if not mistaken. Back to when i started my class 3 weeks ago straight away we all have to submit a draft proposal of our final year project. So all of us have to think a title for it. Im not a creative person and i hardly come out with an idea. But after i met my supervisor she advised me if i able to list out the problems of the company and the solutions then its should be ok, else i have to change topic. My supervisor is a great lecturer, we 1st time met and she prepared a candy for me LOL. Another friend of mine she get another lecturer that we closed with. That lecturer did not prepare candy to my friend instead he ask got candy for him or not hahaha...btw I will do my best since i get such a greate supervisor.

No comments: