命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BBQ Party Night

Last nite i had a bbq party with my dear friends (primary schoolmates). First i have to apologize to you Caren, gomenasai (i'm sorry). I feel very sorry to you because i promised to held a bbq party as your farewell party and will invite many people but i broke my promise. I really a useless guy broke promises and do nothing but talks alot. I will change this bad attitude. So back to bbq story. Total have 10 people join this bbq (me, Duncan, Raiden, Sky, Caren, Jane, Sam, Boon Poh, Yee Khong, and Yen Yau). Before we all met up actually my stomach hitting the drum (hungry). But i do know will late because heavy traffic at Ampang area. I take Yen Yau car to go Ampang (where we bbq at). It was great can chat so much with my primary school best fren. Ok jump to start bbq, it was quite successful to built the fire in short period of time (too many pro at here! pro to ply fire haha). I really enjoy the moment we all togather, it was fun. Can chit chat under a nice moon, also with nice night view of a part of kl (can see klcc and kl tower), nice weather, nice foods, nice guys and girls, nice camera, and nice me! haha.. thx caren and jane to held this bbq party even thou it is abit sudden and rushed but we all do enjoyed (i guess =P) ...sooner or later will upload pics here..cya

No comments: