命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 27, 2009

DONE!.......................??

Yes! finally i done my PPF (project proposal form) for my FYP (final year project)!! SOOoooooo happy... At first my ideas being critics but after tat i get new idea is approved by my supervisor(she is very good supervisor and lecturer, she guide me and even use pen to check my points by points just like primary school teacher marking ur works! hahaaha). However, this is just a beginning...-.-" real battle haven started yet. I still have to endure this hard battle and it might last afew weeks. But everything will be alright, i have good supervisor, i have times, i have brain, and i have ur supports! Here I come!!~

Omg!! over focus my strongest opponent and neglect those chibi opponent (chibi is japanese, mean small or tiny haha). But i have ally to help me, need not worries too haha...sure will win all wars, but hard to foresee the result in the end.

No comments: