命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Dayz

First of all i wish everyone no matter you are single and available, single not available and those who in relation, Happy Valentine Dayz

Today morning my elder sis marry! Today they just go to sign the marriage contract and will run chinese style marriage around september as well as wedding dinner =) congratz to my sister and my bro in low! haha nex year i can get double angpow lor hahaha...They really busy can even sleep late, my family wakeup at 5.30 then reach there(tian hou gong) around 7am. My sis and her hubby wake at 6.45 and reach there around 8+ O.O..nvm their are main characters haha, today is their day they can be late.

After signed the contract we all go shot pictures and pray. Around 10+ then we go makan at section 14 if not mistaken and it was at damansara there. They ordered alot alot alot alot alot foods, got alot dim sums, desserts, lor mei gei, char siu bao, char siew siu yuk and duck meat, and also 2 plate of noodles. Wao...extremely full lor..but quite tasty la..still got leftover foods so we da bao! da bao dim sum to my younger sis, she have class and activities until 6pm.

Btw today i will stay at home, dun wan to go anywhere because some1 accompanying me to celebrating valentine! (my mom celebrating wit me?? hahaha...) Well i personally feel i had celebrated my valentine yesterday. i feel good =) hope everyday can be valentine days? who noes...tats in future...looking forward to it =)

again happy valentines to everyone

No comments: