命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad Timetable

Story start from last nite:
I started feeling my stomach no well.
I take some chinese medicine.
I sleep around 12am.
I feel stomach and back pain.
Got mosquito bit me.
Can't sleep. because feeling not well.
1am+ my bro call me open gate bcuz he forget bring keys.
2am+ stomach pain feel like gastric, go down makan sumthing then sleep
3am+ stomach continue pain..mosquito kacau, i kill them with my super mosquito electric racket then go pee n sleep
5am+ feel stomach abit pain..drink water, pee then sleep
9am+ stomach still pain but continue sleep
10am+ i awake...then go poop =D
1pm+ i go mutiara cut hair..-.-" my hair sifu not there so let the girl cut, not so nice and very short (abit regret)..then eat qing tong ho fen..fishball bo ho jiak
2pm start going college (take public transport)
3pm+ reach college (bukit jalil)
4pm-6pm exam ...not enuf time to do bcuz i thot (or i should say all our classmates thot) the exam was 2 hour exam duration. But at 5.30pm oni noe tat our paper end at 5.30pm -.-" darnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
7pm+ reach home no appetite to eat.
8pm+ now writing blog
9pm+ bath (wao...how come i can predict future wat will i do?..i going to bath now so the future will change! now is 8.27pm..)

No comments: