命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tomorrow Going War

Tomorrow is i have to sit for exam at 4pm til 6pm -.-" time is sucks. I don't think brain work maximum at that moment. But no choice. Tomorrow that paper is Retail Marketing. Tell the truth, i not well prepare for it maybe i'm confidence? nah...just not very sure what to study. When started revise my eyes feel heavy then i sleep haha. Hopefully 2moro paper not tat tough. Lets pray for me =D

Not sure is it these few day is unlucky day for me. Since last tuesday i started sore throat, fever, sore throat again, neck pain, and now i feel back abit pain and stomach as well -.-" getting old...so again, wish me luck. i will treat u eat candy >_+

4 comments:

sinneverdie said...

2moro exam still can write blog..geng!haha

jane said...

then i wish u here for the candy ya..remember u owe me dy...hehe...
But really Good Luck ya frenz~

Sky said...

明天来日本找我啦。。。
但飞机票自己包。。。我供你吃罢了!

Triston said...

jane wish me for the sake of get candy..-.-" ...sky, i 2moro stil hv exam ah...u send bento to me la hahah