命运之歌


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my friends ofcuz to urs and my family as well =)
Last night(New Year Eve) i promised my friends which i knew them since age of 3 (some of them) to sing k from 00:00~04:00. So i went to time square earlier to meet another friend of mine just to see her 3 face XD (left side, right side, and front) haha...Because she was shopping with her mommy so i don't want to disturb them and i started my own journey. Since 8+ i started my journey..i travel from 2nd floor back to G floor then go up again. After travel such long time and i worried that i might get sick because lack of water then i travel back go G floor again to 7-11 to buy my favorite drinks (Taaa Daaaa!..Mineral Water! =.="). At 1st i thot my friends will reach there around 9+ so we can walk walk around, chit chat or maybe yumcha. Unfortunately, some of them have works to do and will be late. They say approximately will reach at 11+...(what?! 11+?!)...nevermind since i really long time never met them and im kinda miss them. So i replan my journey.

(skip skip skip .. jump to 11.45+)


My friends they all arrive including me have 7ppl. Well tell the truth i cant sing, i dont know sing, im suck in singing, i join them because i wanna meet them. My friends they all want me sing so i chosen 1 english song, westlife - my love ( yeah! where is my love?! haha). I not good in singing and my frens they all are smokers causes the room very smelly and smooooooooooky. I sing until half my throat very itchy and like cant sing anymore. (perhaps not the smoke causes, is my throat not good for singing) . Together with them is very happy becuz they are funny but seem like our common interests are no longer exist (personally feel it, doesnt mean its true =P). At that moment (or most of the time) i think im not a good friend or maybe a boring guy hehe. (i guess u all will noe gua hehe) I heard them sing alot chinese songs..many are very meaningful ( i mean the lyrics) and its remind me someone. someone i like. someone i care. someone who gave me the feel of first love even thou we not yet together. someone also care of me. someone smart. someone who doesnt have much common interest. someone someone someone (so many -.-")..but i gave up. i lose my confidence. i am a loser. coward. (STOP!! =P)

(skip)


After 3am+ they say got special even which is each person have to sing 1 song and do according the MV. My throat is not feeling well, so i thot to choose some easy song should be ok but i forget we have to do or dance according the MV. (damn....) I CHOSEN "TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR!!!" OMG...all kids jumping around and trying to catch the stars in skies! -.- shit...my frens recorded it and say sooner or later i will be famous in youtube O.o ..When 4am we oni know that the time was end at 5am, so we stil have an hour to sing (not me). 5.30am+ oni reach home...

The End

No comments: